[Tigers] are 2.88 gear sets available anywhere

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 11:09:09 MST 2010

If  "anywhere" would include used, I got a set (ring, pinion and flange)
about 8 years ago from Dale Akuszewski in San Bernardino, CA.  Seems he was
stockpiling a few when he would change out gears. Many don't recommend
swapping used gears, but I'm cheap.  Got then in within half a thousandth
with a very similar contact pattern. Someday..., whenever..., I may actually
get my Tiger on the road and find out how well they work.

 Otherwise, off the top of my head I think 3.07's like I have in my '64
Studebaker Daytona may be as numerically low as they are available new.
Tom