[Tigers] Memeber living in Lake Havasu, Az.

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 21:27:55 MDT 2010

Would the member who lives in Lake Havasu, Az. contact me off list. IF someone knows who Im talking about, please send me his name. I know I have it in an old cell phone(battery charger might be a problem) and in old emails. He told me about a good place to get parts chromed and Jim Armstrong is in need of a reccomendation for himself and a friend to get their bumpers chromed.
Cheers, TtT
PS: anyone else have chrome work done they can reccomend for Jim?