[Tigers] Ankle safety - Bellhousing Alignment

Joel Martin jmartiniii at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 12:12:56 MDT 2010

All
I have recently gotten back from a trip to Franklin, NC where Dan Williams
rebuilt/refreshed my toploader.  Real interesting fellow, know his toploaders
foreward backwards and sideways.  Dan indicates probably the most important
point when installing bellhousing and toploader is the bellhousing alignment.
Dan provided me with the attached information sheets on performing this task.
Also attached is a copy of a tiger flyer, I thought you all might find
interesting.

Joel Martin

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Bellhousing_Alignment.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Tiger_Flyer.PDF]