[Tigers] Mini Starter

Teepen, Jere jteepen at usatoday.com
Tue May 11 16:54:17 MDT 2010

Jack Isom at IMI Hi-Torque Performance Products has for years been offering
Tiger owners a great price for his starters.  His number is 562-907-9400 and
is located in Whittier, CA.

Another lister mentioned there are two different styles of starters on Tigers,
and it is worth a call to Jack to get the information regarding the
differences.

I had one on my previous Sunbeam and know several who have been using one of
IMI's starters for years with excellent results.

In fact, I need to visit him too for my current Tiger...

Regards,

Jere Teepen