[Tigers] onboard footage Tiger LM at goodwood

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 23:42:46 MST 2010

Great video (Leno, Muholland Dr.)

 I have lived the past 30 years in the Camarillo/Thousand Oaks area.
Muholland Highway (an extension of Muholland Dr.)  begins in the nearby city
of Westlake Village (were Westlake Blvd becomes Decker Rd.) and in years
past I have made the FULL journey. I'm guessing with all the turns it must
be close to 45 miles long. That would include the 10 miles or so that is a
dirt road!  Ultimately it comes to an end near the Hollywood Bowl.

 It  took a bit longer than taking the101 to get to my friends in L.A., -
but it sure was a fun journey. Back then my "ride" was a '64 Falcon with a
260, lowered and sway bar equipped front and rear. Haven't done it in 25
years. The video sure bought back the memories.

Tom