[Tigers] Non-Tiger Transmission Question

Sandy Ganz sganz at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 28 13:36:46 MST 2010

Working on a new transmission swap in my 65' mustang and need to make some new linkage rods for the T101A (Race version of a T10) that is going in. Anyone seen straight unbent shift rods? I recall seeing kits for them years ago but can't find them on the net. I need to move one of the longer rods around a chassis obstacle and would be better to with a start fresh rod. I would try some rod standard material but the linkage has a swedged at the end where it goes into the transmission selector arm and would be nice to start with that.

Thanks

Sandy