[Tigers] The next generation

mike schreiner mikeflbmer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 17:13:54 MST 2010

The older I get, the angier I get (but lets not talk politics)  ...all joking aside...I am 60, but I have a 21 year old daughter...she grew up riding in Sunbeams as I did in my dad's Hillman and neighbors alpine.....I have a nice Alpine in the garage for her when she graduates college and she will havemy other Alpine and Tiger one day.....So there will be many siblings of Sunbeam owners  in the mix for the next generation...Our cars will outlive us!   Mike