[Tigers] Tigertrek -The Next Generation + BON

rande rande at thecia.net
Wed Mar 24 15:48:55 MST 2010

Been racking my brain all afternoon trying to remember  a couple of young guys
at Big Bear driving cars.

Kim Ulrich in a silver Tiger with Panasports. I think he shares this car with
his dad Bruce.

Doug Jennings,Jr (I know, he could say F4B before he could Daddy, so no points
for remembering him)

The notion of publishing more BON's or better yet an updated version sounds
neat. Imagine the information and photos we've been able to find just since
1990. Norm, I'm in. I know several others are, as well. Let the eBay BON depreciation
project begin.