[Tigers] Clutch Hydraulics

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:51:33 MST 2010

John,

My recent experience with VB wasn't positive, sadly. The Brake Master
Cylinder came without a fork and the original fork didn't fit. The Clutch
Master Cylinder came with a fork but it won't fit around the clutch pedal
pivot. I haven't attacked that yet, the car;'s still in assembly. I have no
idea what the pedal pressure will be, but the clutch is a standard Mustang
clutch. C.A.T. carries both the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder.
So does Rick at Sunbeam Specialties.

Tom