[Tigers] Clutch Hydraulics

John Crawley alittlemoreink at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:09:27 MST 2010

Hi All:

 A few years back I needed new clutch hydraulics and since Victoria British
had a sale on these Tiger parts I bought a master and slave from them. They
fit just fine but the clutch was way too heavy. Being a cheap dude I put up
with it for a long time but am now finding that the old left leg just is not
up to the extra push required to shove the clutch.

What are the best clutch master and slave cylinders (and source) that you
folks would recommend?

All help appreciated
Godspeed in Safety Fast
Jc