[Tigers] 2" Exhaust system

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Mon Mar 15 15:53:40 MST 2010

Hi all:

I just got the engine out of my car for some R&R, and from the looks of the
exhaust system, it is a good time to replace it. Early last year or so there
was a guy from Quebec (Canada) selling really nice 2" exhaust systems on
eBay, but danged if I can find his address. Does anyone have it by any
chance, or the name of another supplier of quality exhaust systems?

I asked Rick at SS, and they only offer stock 1 3/4" systems.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Dave
B382000450 with a stroker 331 cu in smoke generator