[Tigers] How to attach soft top boot to body

MAURO D'ANGELO m_dangelo at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 15:13:40 MST 2010

Hello everybody.  I am about to install my new soft top boot to my car.  The
old one was in tatters and I did not notice how what was left was actually
attached to the body.  I do remember that the boot was attached under the
long roll.  I see on the body that there are some sharp v-shaped teeth all
along near the edge of the body. As usual, Sunbeam Specialties offers zero
instructions with its parts.  Anyone, please?

Thanks!

Mauro