[Tigers] Now what do I do?

Gyroplanes at aol.com Gyroplanes at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 10:30:33 MDT 2010

Hi Mark,
I did plan to do that, but I first wanted to hear from the guys on the
street.

I did see that Edelbrock has a complete package that bolts on a bunch of HP
 & Torque to a stock 5.0 engine. They have the dyno results posted and the
whole thing was under $2,000 IIRC. It would have been a way to go, but
since I already had the manifold and carb, I'm doing it piecemeal.

Thanks, Tom

In a message dated 6/10/2010 10:57:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,