[Tigers] Are This a Tiger?

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Fri Jun 4 18:51:58 MDT 2010

Dave:

No way am I going to argue with the experts on this list which includes a TAC inspector, and not having my car handy to look and see if it has that very same hole, but on this car in question, that's a mighty big hole for a small exhaust pipe, and it looks like it has seriously weakened the X beam because the hole's location is so close to the top of that section.
>From what I can see anyway...also, if you enlarge the photo, you can see the speedo cable entry into the tranny tailpiece, right there.

Maybe that IS the Alpine ex pipe hole, and some previous owner enlarged it?

Dave