[Tigers] summer get together Washington/Md Area

Clyde McLaughlin clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Mon Jul 19 18:20:26 MDT 2010

Hi Listers,  I have talked to Joe Parlanti and we thought it might be fun to
have a dinner social get tother before the Crab feast at Tom's,  I can arrange
a time at the Fleet Researve Club in Annapolis,  good food and cheap drinks,
if interested contact me at this e-mail,  are week ends better than week
nights??...I got in correct e-mail for Rick Kellett,  Dave Grainger,  and Jim
Sencindiver....feel free to forward to any Sunbeamers in the DC/MD/PA/VA/DE
area.....Clyde McLaughlin