[Tigers] Engine Shipping

e.coiner at cox.net e.coiner at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 22:37:22 MDT 2010

I recently bought an engine on line from www.automotix.com.  It was shipped to me via Estes trucking. It could have been delivered to my home or office, but it worked out better to have it delivered to their terminal. They placed it in the back of a pickup truck with a forklift.  The engine was strapped to a wooden pallet and shrink wrapped.  It arrived in fine condition.