[Tigers] flooring

Tiger Man Tigerman67 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:38:24 MDT 2010

Chris,

I'm a big fan of inexpensive and clever solutions, but I thought most
ceramic and porcelain tiles were subject to crack, break or shatter if you
dropped something solid on them.  I had some tile installed in my bathroom,
and they told me it was much more resistant to that kind of breakage, but
wouldn't really say how much more resistant.  I personally tend to be a bit
clumsy out in the shop so I was wondering how big of an issue that is, or is
the tile you are getting is designed to take that.

Thanks,
Steve