[Tigers] flooring

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 07:30:00 MDT 2010

Fred,
What was recommended to remove oil before  coating?
Mark

In a message dated 7/9/2010 9:26:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
FHSLOTH13 at aol.com writes:

I just  installed a U-Coat it system on my previously painted ten year  old

floor. I stripped the floor and followed the directions. Stayed off  the
floor for about 7 days ( directions say 24-48 hours for light  traffic). I
just
finished it about three weeks ago and have not had  any bad experiences so
far. I  dragged a heavy metal shelf set across  it and saw no marks from
the
legs. Cost  me $475 for about 700 square  feet of floor.

Fred Baum

In a message dated 7/9/2010 7:47:25  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,