[Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?

Sandy Ganz sganz at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 8 22:21:34 MDT 2010

I think if the Rotella has the NEW formual or something like that on the oil it
is the newer blend. I have been using Rotella synthetic in my diesel as well as
in the race car (as well as other diesel oils in the race car) with good
results. Anything with new low emissions, etc is bad. Brad Penn, and others make
oil loaded with additives that are good.

Sandy