[Tigers] Horn Ring Repair

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 20:10:06 MDT 2010

If you know someone who works on sprinklers either as  a business or as
maintenance at a condo project or such, ask them to save the  springs when they
replace the sprinkler heads.  I have a few from just  replacing the heads
around my house over the years.

In a message dated 7/6/2010 10:03:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,