[Tigers] 5 speed

mike schreiner mikeflbmer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 13:05:31 MDT 2010

I only had to trim an inch or two on side lip (in front of the X Frame)...No cut out of X frame needed.....I used the T5 302 bell housing....choose not to buy adapter to tilt tranny (so it would come out orig shifter hole)....but could have gone that way....stock bell housing with mustang T5 adapter......so my shifter comes out on top center, slightly in front of orig shifter hole...put on fake T handle short shifter.....That is one of the plus's of having an Alger....improvements  made are not so critical to originality...it is all installed but not running yet ...and clutch slave not worked out yet or rear tranny mount...mike