[Tigers] Is this a Bogus Tiger?

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 22:31:39 MST 2010

With the available pictures the only Tiger specific parts I see are the
inner fender brace attachments and the external radiator tank. I'll throw
part of the steering column & mount in there too.  The brace attachments are
Tiger, not Alpine.  The tank does not appear to be clamped as a Tiger
retains the tank. The other elements you mention are irrelevant to
confirming it not being a true Tiger.

This neither proves nor disproves the heritage.  Likely this owner/seller???
got a hold of the car and is trying to get their money out of it with the
least effort.  At least to me the ad reads that way.
Tom