[Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar, that is the question...

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 02:06:45 MST 2010

The biggest issue i have witt the bars.. is they are likely to cause more
damage in rela life sitations. I'm 183cm tall.. so sit abobe the screen. I
have a CAT bar in the car.. and my head can touch the horizontla bar.. i
havent got it padded.. i figure im more liekly to get rear ended on the
street than roll it.. and if i get rear ended i am gogint o smack my head
into that bar.

On the plus side.. the roll bars to stiffen the hell out of the car.

--
Regards

Michael King