[Tigers] To Restore, or not Restore, that is the question

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Dec 29 22:40:06 MST 2010

 The sill damage looks extensive.  There are two layers of sill and it is
rather a task to deal with.  The rear picture (poor fitting trunk) shows the
torsional twist applied from the accident.  I think it would take a donor
Alpine, plum lines and an often reference tape measure (assuming most don't
have a straightening jig) to bring this one back.

Hummm..., I wonder if anyone has ever left/right donored two cars together.
Even with two real Tigers I can imaging the debate over what VIN number to
use.  :-)
Tom