[Tigers] Apologies and Memories (or DELETE NOW)

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 22:53:47 MDT 2010

Lynn- I wish I had done the same with my two siblings. Now almost 34 and 35
and too, I didn't take nearly enough pictures, as I look back thru my
childhood at the pics my parents took and in which I leave my sister in charge
of, I realize I should have taken more pics to remember moments in life that
they or their children, spouses etc would love to see. As for Steve, if you
don't mind, please continue with your memories, while you still have the
ability to remember them.I and several others enjoy the stories of cars I can
only imagine driving. You have been a lucky man to have had such a wealth of
automobile history and perhaps a short book on how to fix the problems that
happened in order to get home or the next gas station- back when service was a
part of being a place that offered services besides self serve gasohol. I also
sent Steve a personal email.aletting him know he has plenty of support. Having
been there, I know how nice it is to receive
 words of encouragement from other members.
TtT
To those of you that would take the time to write a complaint I wonder what
the rest of their lives must be like.  What a wonderful world they must live
in if this causes them enough irritation to take the time to do that.  My
guess is that they are the same people that stay seated during the final
seconds of a sporting event and then complain when others are standing in
front of them and cheering.

Oh great......., now I have spent more time on them than they are worth.
Now back to regularly scheduled, more deeper, meaningful, topics like paint
codes, tire sizes, etc.

Lynn