[Tigers] Reminiscences about Cars

csx2282 csx2282 at sonic.net
Sat Aug 28 21:33:44 MDT 2010

Careful what you unleash here Steve.  Some of us are chronic, mega ramblers!

Roland
I sent a few reminiscences about the Cars of my youth.

Apparently it was too long, and never got posted.  No messages from our
List, either.

So, what to do?  Well, send it in bite-sized pieces!

First Installment:

I thought I would share some "my car stories" about cars I've known or
owned

If your first car was a New 1951 MG-TD, there is a lot of time between
then and now.

Kinda thought I should share those Reminisces of early days before I
forgot them.

Steve
--

Steve Laifman