[Tigers] Seats and Parts

Clarkwgriswold clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 06:41:35 MDT 2010

Friends... If anyone is interested in a cobra replica style seats, let me
know. I am a cobra and street rod replica parts dealer on eBay and with a
small online store.

I have only about 35 items or so listed but I can't get basically all the
standard components that fit cobra manufactures like shell valley, backdraft,
hunter, era and such. My suspension and chassis components are based off
street rods and mustang II based systems, will not fit superformance and
kirkham.

Check it out at www.fenderboyhotrods.com

I can't sell below my cost but I can cut a deal for my tiger buddies if there
is anything you need. Sorry sandy if this info would have helped prior. I can
send additional pics of the seats if you have any questions... Sorry I never
really thought to offer. I didnt  think the seats would fit, but I haven't
tried myself.

Cullen

Sent from my mobile...