[Tigers] Steering cowl blanking plug and filter hoses

ZForce56 at aol.com ZForce56 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 17:29:40 MDT 2010

My '65 Tiger B9473202 is missing the little rubber blanking plug that
should fill the empty hole on the RH side of the steering column plastic
cowling. Can anyone offer me a suggestion as to where I might be able to  purchase
one? I am also missing the hoses that should go to the stock remote oil
filter. Can anyone point me to a pair of those (in any condition). I  am
working diligently to complete the restoration.
    Thanks!
    Zach Merrill