[Tigers] New record Tiger sale

MWood24020 at aol.com MWood24020 at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 19:46:15 MDT 2010

Fact is, for many of the bidders at these auctions, $150k is nothing to
really have anything close to remorse over...if he/she likes the car and had
to  have it, they probably can live with having made what many of us would
consider  an ill informed purchase.

For me, the car just misses the mark...something a little too fussy about
it, doesn't capture the real spirit of a race car. But, no denying it has
some  cool details.

In a message dated 8/15/2010 6:42:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,