[Tigers] Heat and starter

Robin Young Robin02 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 11 20:15:04 MDT 2010

If any one needs one of these, I have one for a bargain price.  I have a
Ford Performance mini starter that will fit with headers. I put it on my car
but it did not work with the Lakewood scatter shield.  It is part number
M-11000-B50 and is called  a 5.0 Super Starter.  It is new in the box
(except for my attempt to install it and I will sell it for 200.00 plus
shipping.  Robin Young
B9471769