[Tigers] Oil Pressure Part II follow up

e.coiner at cox.net e.coiner at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 08:01:13 MDT 2010

I checked the oil and it was a quart low.  Added oil and pressure is now rock steady during deceleration.

I did not check the oil right away because I had to replace the filter and fill up the oil after the car wreck 3 years ago. (the wreck punched a hole in the filter and it all drained out.  With a full crankcase I drove from LA to San Diego and parked the car for 3 years.  I KNEW the crankcase was full.

So much for knowing what you know.........