[Tigers] Tiger for sale

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Tue Aug 10 12:42:16 MDT 2010

Of course, it's not just some sellers who are out of whack on pricing.  As was mentioned in an earlier post, the "NADA Classic Car Pricing Guide" shows a Mk1/1A to be worth a little over $63,000 right now at "high retail."  I'll bet you could count on one hand the number of Tigers that have EVER brought that kind of money, including MkII's.  All I can figure is that NADA bases their collector car values on auction results, and with the "show-boat" auctions like Barrett-Jackson in the mix, it's no wonder they're well above sales prices that the rest of the world can produce.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX