[Tigers] Sunbeam Clock

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 22:19:22 MDT 2010

Jim,

Indeed. The MKI clock is a very rare item.. here are the smiths clocks used
in Sunbeams:

   *Smiths Part No. *  * Rootes Part No*.   *Series or MK *  *Remarks
*  CE.2194/08
 5220274  SI  + Gnd / White / 3&9 Sideways / Adj.  top  CE.2194/09
5220381  SI,
SII  + Gnd / White / 3&9 Sideways / Adj. bottom  CE.2194/14  5220673  S3,
SIV  + Gnd / Red / 3&9 Sideways / Adj. bottom         CE.3030/00  1228949   MKI
only  - Gnd / Red / 3&9 Sideways / Adj. bottom  CE.3131/01  1235815  SV,
MKIa, MKII  - Gnd / Red / 3&9 Upright / Adj. bottom

pictures can be seen at:
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=82&p2_articleid=7

--
Regards