[Tigers] Alger

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:39:10 MDT 2010

I always wondered if someone would actually make an alger badge like on
norms site.. would be cool.

As for algers.. the guy i bought my Tiger off owns a race Tiger.. he also
was in the process of building an alger after he sold me my car. He finshed
it last year.. he said that after restoring the tiger he was to carefulw ith
it and wasnt as much fun. He built the alger so he could modify it the way
he wanted, and drive the heck out of it...

I have seen the photos of the car.. looks great.. probably nicer than many
tigers.. and he has left the alpine VIN and JAl on it.. and has the "alpine"
scripts.. its a great car and would be a blast to own.. and he is not trying
to fool anyone.

--
Regards

Michael King