[Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again

wsamouce at kc.rr.com wsamouce at kc.rr.com
Wed May 27 09:52:20 MDT 2009

Thanks Tony, Ron and Terry for the comments and recommendations.

I am going to go through all of the connections to include the engine ground strap to make sure they are corrosion free.  I will also replace the ignition switch (it has hung up in the start position several times and needs replacing anyway).  Hopefully this will solve the problem.

I started the car this morning and the charging system is working as it should, the + amps quickly dropped to the normal range and the system was properly picking up the load when light and heater fan were operated.

Will keep you informed.

Duke
B382002037