[Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles

garywinblad at comcast.net garywinblad at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 22:45:39 MST 2009

Thanks Mike,

I thought it was just me!  I haven't been able to get gas in my Tiger for years
without getting gas all over..   Well, I don't drive it much so years is not much
gas but its one reason I don't drive it much.  I didn't realize there were different
nozzels and I always get gas at the same place..
Now, why don't these "new" ones work?  Why do they spray gas when they
don't seal?  What a great polution maker!!

Gary