[Tigers] How Did the Dealers Get the Cars?

Stu Brennan stubrennan at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 16:12:39 MST 2009

In TBON there is a listing in MA for the "Boston Warehouse", Port
Terminals Inc. 666 Summer St.  This is located right at the docks at
Boston Harbor.  The code numbers on it don't seem to indicate it was a
dealer.  Does anyone know if any cars were landed here?

Heading in to British Car Day in the Tiger a couple years back, I was
waiting at a stoplight on the Jamaicaway (Boston folks will know) when a
guy walking his dog suddenly informed me that his dealership used to
sell Sunbeams, and he hadn't seen one for a long time.  We chatted for
just a moment, then the light changed and I had to go.   Wish I could
have talked to him longer.

Stu