[Tigers] Tire Size Question - Turned to Wheels/cross member

Doornbos, Daniel daniel.doornbos at intel.com
Thu Dec 17 17:18:40 MST 2009

Yes I remember.  Still one of my most epic trips Abq-San Jose-Abq in 40hrs to pic the car eat a delicious seafood lunch with you and Steve, the hit the road back.  The car has sat garaged 14yrs while I raced my bicycle, married, remodeled the house, had kids, etc...  Ibm finally over that and ready to start the car.  It is also still one of my best investments in the last 14yrs, worth as much  if not more than purchase price.

The flairs are still there and looks a lot like the car that just did the Morocco rally.  I havenbt decided about the flares, Ibm inclined to replace the fenders but after seeing the rally car in action I might keep them.  Regardless I donbt think the flares provide any additional wheel clearance when the suspension goes into compression.  My fear is I think it will be worse because tire hits the top of the arch in compression.

dan