[Tigers] Engine Photos: Twin Turbo Car in Ariz

Stephen Waybright gswaybright at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 13:18:07 MST 2009

The lost heat/power to drive big boost levels shouldn't be a problem, since there is still a lot of heat energy going out the back end of the pipe, but I would think that the turbo lag in such a set up would be incredibly terrible (HUGE). Perhaps in a V8, particularly for drag racing, turbo lag is probably not as big a deal as it is in a little 4 banger or for street, roadracing, or autocross applications.

 Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright