[Tigers] 260/289 Connecting rods

Steve Laifman SLaifman at SoCal.rr.com
Fri Dec 11 14:23:39 MST 2009

My reference, per usual, is the TigersUnited.com Factory Parts list,
with the pages in question at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/2-AF-EngineMotor.pdf

which specifies the "C3AZ-6200-D" as the correct, supplied 260 motor
connecting rod assembly.  This is a Ford Part Number for their
Industrial Engines Division.  I understand that the division specifies
and procures the selected part through production line orders, and
doesn't make anything but paper, themselves.  sort of the centralized
parts specifying and procuring section.

Steve

___

Steve Laifman