[Tigers] Getting touch up paint ?

sralsten at ca.rr.com sralsten at ca.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 10:03:42 MDT 2008

I found a webpage that listed Rootes colors and gave Carnival Red as Code 39
with a Berger Reference number of   404.0949  I haven't tried yet but can a proper
color touch up paint be bought with only that number ? Where ? I was thinking I would have to go to a paint shop and get something mixed but maybe this is easier than that ?

My car needs paint. It's at the "looks good from 20 feet" stage I want to get 2 or so more years before spending big $ for a strip and paint. I need a couple spots touched up now though.

Thanks

Steve R