[Tigers] (no subject)

Drmoonstone at aol.com Drmoonstone at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 13:35:06 MDT 2008

The ceramic coating is a heat retarding product along with a product called
mcs the headers outside temp is such that you can hold your hand within an inch
or so and not get burned, It is actually a shield, and the heat remains in
the exhaust gas thus using the energy contained to accelerate the gas and help
scavenge the heat and gasses out the back. Trust me, the space shuttle uses
materials developed by Tech Line Coatings to solve the heat problem and this
technology has been adopted to the automotive field. It works.
The use of our products on the underside of intakes also has an effect much
like "air gap" manifolds. The combined effect is better performance.

Moonstone