[Tigers] soft top vinyl bag

DJoh797014 at aol.com DJoh797014 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 17:27:37 MDT 2008

Nope

Under the curtain is the body.  My MK IA still has the original
curtain.  It hangs down and has a small plastic weighted rod on  the
bottom.  With the top up, The curtain hides the rear seat back.
The rod just goes in front the metal cross floor cross piece.   With
the top down, It forms a bag to protect the top from the stuff in
the trunk.

Dave

In a message dated 9/23/2008 11:56:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,