[Tigers] Yet another Tiger for sale

Cullen McCann cmccann at lwpb.com
Fri Sep 12 12:05:22 MDT 2008

Hey steve, did you happen to catch the VIN on the blue car? No particular reason, just curious...I like to keep track...maybe someday I'll write a book..    ;)

This car lives about a mile up the canyon from me. I've met the owner. He and I and Mike Laurence took a picture of our red, white, and blue Tigers in a row last Wed evening. Mike's planning to send it to Tiger Tails.

The car looks great and is very quick(289 with some mods). I don't know anything  about it's history nor have I ever seen the underside. Current owner is a CHP officer and has had it about 3 years.

Steve R