[Tigers] Rough Tiger on Epay(250290616868)

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 19:55:05 MDT 2008

This is meant to be a warning in case any member of the LIST knows anyone bidding this Tiger. I have information from people who have inspected the car it is being misrepresented. Wasnt called an Allger but was questionable. It is very full of bondo- right door doesnt come close to closing properly and the trunk has been replaced w/ an Alpine trunk- notice no pics of the R. side or the trunk. The seller told me he took the car in on trade on a BIG boat but gave me the PO name and number. Scott Mednek is the POs name- number available if anyone is interested etc.

I have no interest one way or another on the car but the bid was around 20k w/ days to go. The PO told me the boat guy gave him 30k trade in, as well as another car,cash etc for the 41" boat. Again, Im seding this in case anyone has a friend etc who is attempting to bid the car. Oh I forgot to mention there is lots of very shoddy welding underneath and the X frame looks very rough. Scott told me the car had a little bondo in it but was a nice daily driver- original engine but had a different air cleaner because it has a 4 barell. The car supposedly came from a family friend in Az. who owns 13 Tigers and I thought I had several at one point in time.Ebay no longer allows you to contact a bidder. If I was bidding on a Tiger I think I would go inspect it or know about the car from a group of Listers who had a history of the car. Hopefully the high bidder will get someone near by to inspect the car. regards, TtT