[Tigers] oil coolers

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 15:37:22 MDT 2008

Owain- You might want to have Theo or Tom make you a 7,000 RPM tach. They use one from an Alpine. Tiger tachs are often not accurate as well, so I always shift by ear. Perhaps if I had enough HP, I would make sure I had an accurate tach and have the car  put on a dyno, so I would know exactly what rpm I should be shifting at.