[Tigers] engine numbers on valve c0vers

Clyde McLaughlin clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Wed Sep 3 18:06:30 MDT 2008

Hi Listers,  I haven't paid that much attention to the latest conversation
about valve covers because my car has cast TIGER covers,  but I just dug out a
chrome cover that came with my car in a box of spare/old parts,,,I don't think
it went with my car though,  is the number under the SO# space supossed to
reflect the last four numbers in the car's number???  It was a rs cover and
the SO# was 2632,  my car number is 1173....I have put the cover on the garage
wall as decoration,  Clyde,  382001173