[Tigers] Looking for Alpine 260 badge

Steve Ralsten sralsten at ca.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 16:24:54 MDT 2008

I've put out feelers in a couple spots but not on this list.
The car I purchased carries Alpine 260 fender badges
but was missing the block SUNBEAM and the Alpine 260
badge from the boot. Today I replaced the letters. I would love
to find one original Alpine 260 badge for the boot. Rick at SS
said he could have one made for me but I sure would rather get
one with the chromed letters rather than paint. Michael King may have a line
on one,
not sure yet. If anyone from this list has an extra I'd love to buy it.

Thanks

Steve