[Tigers] Subway Tiger promor reply- FYI

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 10:15:37 MDT 2008

Steve- I think it ended Aug the 10th BUT if you read thier reply, they havent declared a winner yet and dont for 8-10 weeks after the contest ended- If I understand them correctly. Maybe it takes that long to figure out who they want to win. You would think the day the contest ended they would announce a winner almost within the following week. You would think that someone on the list or maybe even Norm, would hear from or about the winner. If there is one. No, I dont trust contest people. TtT