[Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

A. C. Tynes v8tracker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 21:05:18 MST 2008

I think I see a "B" faintly stamped over the "No" with the left side and
lower loop somewhat visible when the picture is enlarged.

Incidentally, the speedometer appears to be calibrated primarily in KPH with
the MPH markings where we are used to seeing the KPH markings. Obviously
it's a well-traveled Tiger. I would love to know more of its history and to
see it restored.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans